- More about the product
- Engineered for high reliability and low maintenance cost.
- High yield and throughput performance result in more efficient total cost of ownership.
- Softpress® ensures imprint uniformity all the way to the edges of the substrate, without the need of any planarization layers.
- IPS® increase stamp lifetime and eliminates the risk of substrate breakage.
- Simple up– and downstream processing. no need for additional adhesive pre-coating of substrates or any complex and expensive post-process spin-on etch layers.
The SINDRE® Nano Imprint Lithography (NIL) systems are configured for fully automated high volume production, using Obducat's proprietary IPS®/STU® process.
Both cost efficiency and contamination control are achieved via hands-off operation and a superior cassette-to-cassette operating protocol. The standard configuration can achieve a throughput of 30 wafers per hour.
||Up to 6"
|Computer controlled user interface